Now that the warmer weather has arrived, that project you put off last fall seems important again. We have been busy fielding calls lately from clients with lots of questions about how to move forward with their landscaping ideas.
Of course it depends on how big the project is as well as your budget but it always is a good idea to begin with a plan. Lindsay Landscape recommends a design for larger projects and we have talked about that in our blog before. You can refer to that information here:
Sometimes an overhaul up of a garden bed is all that is required to make your space feel more inviting. There is nothing worse that sitting down with your morning coffee and feeling like you really should be weeding instead.
A few things to think about when deciding on a plan for your garden:
- How do you plan on using the space?
- How much work do you want to do to maintain it once it is redone?
- Is it a sunny or shady space? If it is sunny do you want some shade?
- Do you have a pet that shares the space? What requirements do they have?
- Have a budget in mind.
- Keep an open mind and be flexible.
Options are endless today. A well planned space will ensure you get the most enjoyment out of your yard, as well as increasing your property value.